Monday, January 4, 2010

talk about

crazy thats what this web design thing i've been tryin to do for years sure is. I just spent the good portion of an hour on one background design for my old sites homepage (www.agentanime.com). I just couldn't seem to get the dimensions correct to appear on my screen with the proper resolution... i was toying with it and toying with it.. if you get a chance go there and tell me what it looks like on your browser. I finally settled on a 1440 x 900 res image to best match my laptop browser settings.. any tips shoot them my way. Since I do everything in Photoshop CS3 I have all possible options, just never know the best one to use.. but one thing I hate is when watermarked backgrounds lap over from one side to the other... grrr. it drives me nutty.. but than again. what doesn't these days..

No comments:

Post a Comment