Saturday, January 9, 2010

I forgot


to write about anime last night, i just got too sleepy from work and dealing with the kiddies. So I conked out early. But lets face it I haven't even watched any anime in awhile. It gets hard to do when you have a family a career and responsibilities. And as probably one of the older anime fans with a blog online these days (at least as far as I can tell from all the other blogs I've been reading, I appear to be relatively older, but lets face it I'll always be a kid at heart, that or a gumpy old man.. LOL) I can also be a testament that when it comes to anime and fandom, it knows no age bounderies.... i do on the other hand have a long list of anime that i intend on checking out as soon as i get some time. So heres a list and for discussions sake, if you"ve already seen any of these, let me know what you thought of them.
Canaan
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ, Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu?)
Black Rock Shooter
Spice and Wolf

Ok, let me know.. I look forward to hearing which I should watch first.


No comments:

Post a Comment