Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spice and Wolf

I watched the first 2 eps last night, and it was pretty good.. The thing that was kinda annoying was that the wolf girl 'Horo' is pretty hot and is almost always naked with just long locks of hair to cover her 'parts', which i suppose the perv in me just wanted her to be straight up naked and show it, but than i guess it would be borderline hentai, but not if they dont do anything sexual right? heh heh. Anyway the story is rather different than any of my other more recent anime ventures. I was not expecting a before industrial revolution type story. This story does not have any flying cars, robots, or vehicles at all. It's all horse and buggy and primative living, but yet it's not a medievel setting like other role playing type stories. It's more like Little House on the Prairie meets werewolf girl. So I'll be checking out the rest of the series to see where it goes. I wont give anything away as of yet (well theres not really anything to give away since I only watched the first two episodes) but I wont tell more than that.. but there will be more to come later as I finish up the series.

2 comments: