Sunday, February 7, 2010

new laptop malfuntions

well first off, my dad is out of the hospital and is doing well. He had a lil bit of cancer in his bladder and it was removed and is all good now.
My new laptop that i got to replace my older one that had a black screen of death is having problems already. The Bluray disc drive wont read a bluray or a regular DVD. It just starts up spinning, and then makes all kinds of noise while doing nothing else until i actually open it back up again and take the disc out. This is very annoying. Especially since I'm trying to get thing all done and taken care of before I deploy. I guess I'll have to call Best Buy and HP tomorrow to see whats up.. I better start getting some free shit for all this trouble I'm having with HP... tbcont

No comments:

Post a Comment