Sunday, June 27, 2010

TOY STORY 3 Spoiler!

For all the anime fans and Hayao Miyazaki fans out there. I noticed something pretty cool when watching Toy Story 3 in 3D yesterday with my 4yr old son Logan. First off I got free movie tickets when I bought the Toy Story 1 and 2 Bluray DVD combo pack from the Disney Movie Club (my main reason for joining was to get all the Miyazaki films that were available through Buena Vista/Disney), but anyway, yeah I got the tickets and the took Logan to see the movie so we could have a nice little father son day out. Now back to my point. One of the new characters I noticed in the film was in fact a toy of the Hayao Miyazaki film company Studio Ghibli's mascot character and also star of the first major animation productions.. Can you guess who it is? Here's a hint that will give it away.. Just look at the logo.. hahah.


No comments:

Post a Comment