Monday, July 19, 2010

School Days.














School Days is a really good anime, and is waaaay more adult than I originally thought.. There are tons of non-visual sex scenes and exploitations.. I had no idea what to think most of the time. And then just when I was thinking of how it could all have a good, nice, happy, conclusive, explanative, logical, and not freaky ending.. It ended!. Overall it was good, and I like really good (meaning freakily weird) anime. Good luck with the ending... hahahaha.. now I got ya wonderin dont I? Well go see it!

And also check out swagbucks.. click on my swidget and lets earn together. We can get all kindsa cool stuff for free! It's real, no big deal, fun, and not a scam! Do it.. LOL

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I watched School Days a while back. Boy, was I in for a shock. Okay, maybe not really shocked but unexpected. Everything in the anime is unexpected, including the ending!

    ReplyDelete