Monday, May 31, 2010

Group B Strep???

Well we're still here in the hospital without any signs or real progression. And apparently since my wife tested positive for Group B Strep while at the dr's office awhile ago, it turns out that no matter if we have a regular birth or a c section, the baby will still have to remain in the hospital and additional 48hours after delivery for them to keep a watch over.. So not only is time ticking, but time is ticking for our at home help, and for my time off work. We've been here a whole day now, and even if we keep waiting it out, we wont be able to go home till at the very least till Thursday!  dang dog!!! I'm gonna have to go buy a whole box of Snickers I guess....cuz I aint goin anywhere for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment