Saturday, July 23, 2011

To write, or not to write. That is the Question.

Well I've been running it over and over in my head. What do I want to do when I grow up. I have a somewhat stable job/occupation, but I am always on the look out from something better. Not something with neccissarily more money (although that would be a nice bonus) but for something that I can actually be satisfied with. So what does the person do that is never satisfied with anything??? If I could just up and drop my life to start all over again I tend to think that would, but at the same time there comes into question the stability and comfortability of the current setup. I've been playing an idea for a story back and forth for a few years now, and at first it was an idea for a web comic that I would write and draw and post on a website dedicated to it. But the longer I go without really drawing (which as of right now could be the sum of almost 10 year now) and since I'm soo out of practice it is always seeming unlikely that I could provide the quality of artwork I would want to match my story. So instead of going through the trouble (at least as of yet) to retrain myself in artistic abilities. I've been thinking I would start off by just writing my story idea for the web comic into novel or novela or even some other form of documentation form. What do you think? Maybe I'll just start off by writing on a blog or something and see what kind of feedback I can get. I could change my wordpress blog maybe to a direct link from my storytelling synapsis and see what happens, and then document my progress here.. I dunno.. I'm soo goddamned indecisive. All I do know is, something has to change or I just may lose it soon. har har har... uugghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment